Yes, you we use Sodexo card to pay for food on Zomato. To do this, simply select “Sodexo” as your payment method when you are checking out. You will then need to enter the details of your Sodexo card, including the card number, expiry date, and PIN. Once you have entered this information, your order will be processed and you will be able to enjoy your food.
Here are the steps on how to use a Sodexo card to pay for food on Zomato:
- Open the Zomato app or website.
- Select the food you want to order.
- Click on “Checkout.”
- Select “Sodexo” as your payment method.
- Enter the details of your Sodexo card.
- Click on “Pay.”
- Your order will be processed and you will be able to enjoy your food.
Please note that there are some restrictions on how you can use a Sodexo card to pay for food on Zomato. For example, you cannot use your Sodexo card to pay for delivery fees or taxes. Additionally, some restaurants may not accept Sodexo cards.
If you have any questions about using a Sodexo card to pay for food on Zomato, you can contact Zomato customer support.
Here are some additional benefits of using a Sodexo card to pay for food on Zomato:
- You can save money on taxes. When you use a Sodexo card to pay for food, you can deduct the cost of your meals from your taxable income. This can save you a significant amount of money on your taxes.
- You have more flexibility. With a Sodexo card, you can choose from a wide variety of restaurants to order food from. You are not limited to the restaurants that are listed on Zomato.
- You can earn rewards. Many Sodexo cards offer rewards programs that allow you to earn points or miles for every dollar you spend. These rewards can be redeemed for gift cards, travel, or other items.
If you are looking for a convenient and affordable way to pay for food on Zomato, then a Sodexo card is a great option. With a Sodexo card, you can save money on taxes, have more flexibility, and earn rewards.
Read Also –