We have listed some popular Indian government scholarships for studying abroad. Let’s begin!
1. Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships
This can be claimed by talented and determined Indian students with relevant work experience.
2. Great Wall Program
If you want to pursue higher education in China, then this scholarship can make it happen for you.
3. The JN Tata Endowment – Higher Education of Indians
This government scholarship for students is applicable if you are seeking higher education in international universities across the world.
4. Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship Programme
This Scholarships offer students a remarkable opportunity to study in universities in Portugal, France, the U.K, Canada, and the U.S.
5. Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship
Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship program funds researchers working toward climate change-related studies and research.
6. The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust
unique point of the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship is that it is specifically for Indian women.
7. National Overseas Scholarship Scheme
Provided by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, the National Overseas Scholarship is for students from economically backward classes.